On May 03, 2022, Skyline Clean Energy Fund acquired a rooftop solar asset through the purchase of St Regis Solar Power Corporation in North York, Ontario.
The asset totals 265.2 KW/DC1 (0.2652 MW/DC2) in size and has an Expected Annual Generation3 of 303.480 MWh.4
The purchase price for the asset was $1.35M.
“The Skyline Energy team is happy to announce the addition of a new rooftop solar asset to the SCEF portfolio through the purchase of St Regis Solar Power Corporation,” said Rob Stein, President, Skyline Energy.
“This acquisition complements our existing clean energy assets within the SCEF portfolio, with the goal of adding further value for SCEF investors.”
The asset operates under a 20-Year FIT 1 contract, with 12.5 years remaining on the contract.
Skyline Clean Energy Fund now comprises 71 clean energy assets: 70 solar assets totaling 38.0148 MW/DC and one biogas facility totaling 88,000 tonnes in annual Organic Waste Capacity.5 Together, these assets have a total Expected Annual Generation of 55,804 MWh.
- KW/DC: Kilowatt of direct current energy; a unit measurement of the output of power.
- MW/DC: Megawatt of direct current energy; a unit measurement of the output of power.
- Expected Annual Generation is calculated as an expectation of annual output based on an analysis of a number of inputs, including historical production, system efficiency, and historical weather data. This figure is expressed in accordance with the Fund’s percentage ownership of the assets.
- MWh: A measurement of energy usage; the amount of energy one would use if keeping a 1,000-kilowatt machine running for an hour.
- Skyline Clean Energy Fund’s total MW/DC (solar) and annual Organic Waste Capacity (biogas) figures are expressed in accordance with the Fund’s percentage ownership of the assets
About Skyline Apartment REIT
Skyline Apartment REIT (the “REIT”) is a privately owned and managed portfolio of primarily multi-residential properties, focused on acquiring both established and newly developed properties in secondary and tertiary communities across Canada.
Skyline Apartment REIT is distributed as an alternative investment product through Skyline Wealth Management Inc. (“Skyline Wealth”), the exclusive Exempt Market Dealer for the REIT.
Skyline Apartment REIT is committed to providing best in class apartment suites and service to its residential tenants, while surfacing value with a goal to deliver stable returns to its investors.
To learn more about Skyline Apartment REIT, please visit SkylineApartmentREIT.ca.
To learn more about Skyline Apartment REIT and other alternative investment products offered through Skyline Wealth, please visit SkylineWealth.ca.
Skyline Apartment REIT is operated and managed by Skyline Group of Companies.
For media inquiries, please contact:
Vice President, Corporate Marketing & Communications, Skyline Group of Companies
5 Douglas Street, Suite 301
Guelph, ON N1H 2S8
(647) 250-1224 x 243